Nurturing Revival Towards an Awakening.
Part 03: Frequent and Repeated Testimonies are a Key to Sustaining Faith
Based upon book by Steve and Sally Wilson. Keep The Fire Burning: Creating and Sustaining a Revival Culture In the Local Church.
In this series we will explore the steps on how to cultivated a individual and corporate revival culture. There is several steps we can take to experience a substaining revival.
1. Birthed and carried in Intercessory Prayer.
2. Create a Revival Culture.
3. Develop a life of power that is Naturally Supernatural.
4. Frequent and repeated Testimonies are a key to sustaining faith.
5. Showing the Goodness of God is the bedrock of revival.
6. Understanding our identity brings the gift of righteousness.
7. Live in expectancy with a personality of Hope.
8. The greatest of these is Love.
9. Honoring one another is the value system of Heaven.
10. Prioritize freedom over order.
11. Joy - the atmosphere of Heaven.
12. The Church functions with limitless restoration as believers constantly walk in forgiveness.
13. Unity among God’s people shows the world the truth of Jesus.
Join Pastor Bob as he guides us through these steps and encourages each believer to grow and experience everything God has for them.