Articles of Faith
Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith.
- We believe the Holy Bible as the divinely inspired, revealed and inerrant Word of God and submit to this as the infallible authority in all matters of faith, doctrine and Christian living.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: The Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ and that He is true God and man. He died on the cross for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is dead in his trespasses and sin. Only through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, by regeneration of Holy Spirit, through the Word of God can man’s salvation be obtained.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely the work of God, is possessed by all who have faith and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, and that repentance is required of all in the atonement.
- We believe in sanctification after salvation and that Holy Spirit will teach believers how to receive & live a holy life in accordance with the Word of God.
- We believe in the Fruits of the Spirit, the Baptism of Holy Spirit, Spiritual Gifts and signs and wonders following believers.
- We believe that Jesus Christ instructs us to be baptized in water to fulfill righteousness and furthermore, to partake of the Lords’ Supper in remembrance of His broken body and shed blood.
- We believe in the pre- millennial, catching away of the saints of God.
- We believe in the pre-millennial, personal, bodily and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ at His Second Coming.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead prior to the Great White Throne Judgment, life everlasting in the Kingdom of God (new Heaven and Earth) for those who have salvation in Jesus Christ and eternal death in the lake of fire (hell) for those that do not believe.