With COVID-19 on the rise in Ward County we need to be reminded of the guidelines we have put in place for our services.
All our congregants should adhere to the following guidelines:
1. If you are sick – stay home.
2. Maintain social distancing of 6 feet between others whenever possible. Family groups can sit together.
3. Cover your face when coughing or sneezing and wash your hands afterwards.
4. It is recommended that all wear a facemask whenever possible. You can take it off during worship or speaking. For those who forgot to bring their own, we have a supply of facemask available by the coffee pot.
5. Sanitizer will be available by the front door. Please sanitize your hands by washing them or using sanitizer upon entering the building.
6. Wash your hands frequently.
7. Limit the amount of personal contact when possible. DO NOT shake hands or hug someone unless it is needed for prayer or comfort. Always ask before doing so. Honor their preference without judgment. Use hand sanitizer between contacts.
8. We will continue to pray for people and will anoint them with oil for healing. However, when possible, we will use hand sanitizer before laying hands on you.
9. Consider staying home and watching online if you are: in a high-risk health group, have infant children, etc.
10. We will be sanitizing frequently touched surfaces between services.
11. Clean up after yourself if you make a mess. Ensure you properly dispose of any facial tissues you use.
Thank You for your support of Glory to Glory Ministries. Blessing to you and your household.